IT, Buyer, Purchasing, Graduate, Apprentice, Customer Facing, Managed Services, Suppliers, Customer Service,
My client, a leading managed service company based in London looking to expand their growing Purchasing team.
- Develop supplier relationships where possible: ensure suppliers always provide information related to deals and promotions and use this information to negotiate better deals.
- To work with the Category Manager in order to achieve desired market share targets and rebate targets.
- To negotiate at any opportunity, to maximise margins, ensuring best price
- Liaise with sales teams to communicate any issues arising with their orders
- Clear and concise interaction with all company departments; notably the sales department
- Ensure purchase orders are loaded correctly to enable quick payment of invoices
- Ensure all changes to purchase orders are recorded on the system
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure any issues can be resolved in a timely fashion
The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast moving role ideally with some experience dealing with suppliers and stock.
If you are looking to build a career within a large organisation and have a passion for Customer Service please send your CV for consideration.